On!Track Release Notes
ON!Track provides frequent releases and updates to the web and mobile software applications in order to continuously improve and add new functionality for its users. Find all the details about each software release below.
Release Notes: PI1 July 2021
Smart Hilti Tools
We introduce the first Hilti tool-specific features in ON!Track which help you get even more value out of your new Hilti tools. The ON!Track 3 mobile app connects directly to our new diamond coring tools, DD 150 and DD 250, providing valuable information and advice about utilization as well as allowing you to personalize your tools.
- Adjust the startup screen settings of your DD 150 and DD 250
- Display usage data of your DD 150 and DD 250, helping you improve the way you operate the tools, thereby improving both productivity and tool lifetime
We further strengthen Quantity Items, our brand new solution for digitally managing consumables and commodities in ON!Track. Most importantly, we introduce many improvements in our mobile app allowing you to better create, edit and manage the stock of your consumables and commodities.
- Inventory check support for Quantity Items to cover your complete inventory
- Minimum stock alerts via email in addition to the in-app alert
- Custom views for Quantity Items, allowing you to personalize the list view just like in other areas of ON!Track
- Clone existing Quantity Item allowing faster creation of new variants of already existing items (e.g. gloves in different sizes) without having to enter the basic master data every time
- Edit Quantity Items in the mobile app
- Quick transfers of Quantity Items, making simple transfers very fast and available both from the items list view and the allocations view
- Onboarding and cloning of Quantity Items on mobile
- Extended stock management operations available in the mobile app, such as Stock Status Change, Restock, Stock Correction
We are introducing features in the area of Reports which make it easier to automate reporting as well as to distribute ON!Track reports within or outside of your company. This makes it easier for you and your colleagues to get the most value out of the powerful data in ON!Track.
- Schedule Report lets you trigger an automatic report generation for any report template on a regular basis, e.g. weekly or monthly
- Share Report lets you send reports to other ON!Track users or external email recipients
And much more...
- Repair Request lets you trigger repair orders for your Hilti tools straight out of the ON!Track platform
- New filters in the asset list view, allowing for filtering on current location type and default location type
- Support for setting default location in Multi Edit
- Asset list view can now contain the fields Last Service Date and Next Service Date, including the ability to sort by these service dates, making it easier to plan service fulfillment
- At transfer in the mobile app the scanning will be kept active for consecutive scanning of multiple assets
- The Confirm Delivery Alert on the home screen makes you aware that there are assets in transit awaiting your confirmation
- Confirm Delivery can now be set specifically for transfers in the mobile app
- The asset list view in the mobile app now contains name, description and responsible worker, making it easier to quickly identify your assets
- Asset assignment to worker only (without location) has been simplified to allow for a shorter transfer workflow
- The Transfer Signature as part of the transfer workflow allows for collection of the receiver's signature directly on the display of the mobile device, and integrates this signature in the transfer delivery note
- You can now add both assets and Hilti tools with our iOS mobile app
We wish you great success with our latest ON!Track release, and are already working on the next wave of improvements to support your digitization journey!
Release Notes: PI3 Dec 2020
Quantity Items is our new module for managing both consumables and commodities. It appears as a new tab in the header, and is activated by Hilti on tenant level. When creating Quantity Items, we did not simply aim to improve what we had in the past, but instead started with a completely fresh approach based on thorough customer research, in order to bring an outstanding new solution to our customers:
- An item master list for all consumables and commodities
- Consumption of consumables
- Operations for re-stock, stock correction and status change
- Quick transfer for documenting stock movements in seconds
- Reorder report based on actual consumption
- And much more…
We are introducing a completely overhauled Reporting module which has been developed with ease of use in focus. Better categorization of report templates as well as improved reports creator help our customers get the maximum value of of their ON!Track data.
With confirm delivery, our customers can ensure that no transfers of valuable equipment and material takes place without the consent of the receiving user. In ON!Track 3, we are introducing new improved options:
- Partial confirmation of the content of the transfer
- Easy to find alerts for all transfers to be confirmed by user
- Setting confirm delivery as mandatory, optional or disabled on tenant leve
Improvements based on feedback
Based on the feedback we have both from our internal community and our end users, we bring improvements across many areas of the platform:
- Quick Transfer also for unique assets
- Storage Assets being displayed also when applying filter in list view
- Assignment to Storage Asset or Worker upon asset creation
- Improvements on list view and selection logic
- Ordering of filter options based on importance
- Increased attachment file size to 20 MB
- Update asset cost settings (e.g. daily rate) via Excel import
- Accuracy indicator for Active Tracking geopositioning in map view
- Filtering out low accuracy Active Tracking geopositioning (>200m/ >650ft)
Apple iOS mobile app
We are introducing the last missing Features in our iOS mobile app, such as add/ edit assets, Active Tracking background scanning and new alerts, to bring it on par with our Android mobile app.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS FORM
Individuals have rights in relation to the data that Hilti holds about them. Within the form you have the ability to request your rights according to GDPR Regulation.