Our cordless demolition hammers offer high performance breaking for light to medium applications
Powered by our high-performance 36V batteries, the TE 300-A36 SDS-Plus and the TE 500-A36 SDS-Max demolition hammers give you all the breaking power you need for your light and medium-duty demolition applications.
There are lots of ways to demolish concrete, masonry or break-off tiles, from the humble sledgehammer, to more modern electronic breakers.
Whilst the latest power tool technology brings increased speed, productivity, and health and safety, it still has some challenges, such as sourcing power on site, and hazards such as trailing cables.
Corded power with cordless mobility: The new TE 500-A36 is the first SDS-Max breaker on the market and joins our TE 300-A36 SDS-Plus cordless breaker in our portfolio to take on this challenge. Both tools are powered by our class-leading 36V batteries to deliver high-performance and high-speed breaking, with the flexibility to move quickly between jobs. No trailing cables and no more searching for power onsite. Suitable for light and medium-duty applications, both breakers can be paired with our Dust Removal Systems and Hilti vacuums for virtually dust-free breaking.
See how they compare and choose the one that suits you best.
choose the right tool for your application
TE 300-A36 SDS-Plus cordless breaker
The TE 300-A36 is a lightweight breaker for chiselling work and surface finishing. It's lightweight, compact and easy to handle.
The TE 300-A36 cordless breaker is designed with:
- A brushless motor for high performance and low maintenance
- Advanced safety features such as Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) allowing you to work safely for longer and the option to connect a Dust Removal System (DRS-C) for virtually dust-free breaking.
- High-capacity battery, enabling you to work up to 8 hours with one battery
- An adjustable side handle, giving you a more secure grip in any position
The TE 300-A36 is perfect for:
- Light chiselling and channeling in concrete
- Removing overslaps and finishing work
- Removing plaster, tiles and mortar
- Chiselling channels and penetrations for pipes in walls and floors
TE 500-A36 SDS-Max cordless breaker
The new TE 500-A36 cordless SDS-max breaker is a high-performance breaker - ideal for breaking and chipping concrete, masonry and tiling.
The TE 500-A36 cordless breaker is designed with:
- A brushless motor and pneumatic hammering mechanism giving you high-impact performance.
- Advanced safety features such as Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) allowing you to work safely for longer and the option to connect a Dust Removal System (DRS-B) for virtually dust-free breaking.
- Power reduction option enabling the tool to be more precise when it comes to fine chiseling applications.
- An adjustable chisel rotation feature to easily work on different surfaces.
The TE 500-A36 is perfect for:
- Chiselling on concrete and masonry walls
- Creating channels in concrete and masonry to install pipes and cables
- Enlarging breaches
- Medium-duty chipping and tile removal
Innovations you can count on
Ultimate SDS max chisels for chiseling in concrete with the TE 500-A36
RANGE OF CHISELS for chiseling ON BRICK AND BLOCK with the TE 300-A36
Ultimate SDS Plus (TE-C) narrow-flat chisel (polygon) for controlled chipping in concrete and masonry.Buy Now
Ultimate SDS Plus (TE-C) wide-flat chisel (polygon) for surface chipping in concrete and masonry.Buy Now
Ultimate SDS Plus (TE-C) one-sided wide-flat chisel for high-precision surface work.Buy Now