Please note, the order volume has been updated. This is due to package and minimum order quantities.
SD 6000 Drywall screwdriverNew product
Corded high-speed drywall screwdriver with 6000 rpm for plasterboard applications
- Max. torque: 8 Nm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 275 x 77 x 170 mm
- Chuck type: 1/4 in hexagon socket
Features & Applications
- High speed – 6000 rpm
- Convenient and easy to operate with excellent working comfort
- Two tools in one – ready for magazine operation in a flash
- Quick-release system – for tool-free, rapid bit holder and magazine changes
- Directional venting helps to prevent dust from blowing into the operator’s face
- Fastening plasterboard to metal or wood framing on walls and ceilings
- Fastening special boards (e.g. Fermacell) to metal or wood framing on walls and ceilings
- Fastening metal studs to metal tracks
3 days or free
We manage your tools so you can manage your business.
- Monthly usage fee covering all tool, service and repair costs helping to ensure absolute cost control and back-office efficiency.
- Individual labels and online visibility provide tool fleet transparency
- Theft coverage helps to reduce financial risk and unexpected expenses.
- Loan tools during repair to reduce downtime.